sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2009

Which language? That's the question!

Hey everybody!
I guess I'm the only one who hasn't been introduced yet. I'm Fernando, Amanda and Luciano's best friend, lol. I'm 17 years old, just like them and... well, why should you care anyway? Age doesn't matter now.

We created this weblog yesterday, but technically today it's the first day we have posted anything relatively useful. We plan to use it together and we'll post whenever we feel like doing it, you know.
Nevertheless there's a doubt hanging in the air: which language(s) should we write in? I mean, we know for sure that English and French will always be used, but a question came up during one of our discussions: what about Spanish, Portuguese, and even German? (I can't read a single phrase in it, but Luciano is an expert at it). Since we don't know yet the answer, maybe someone could help us out a bit leaving us a little comment.

As for myself, I've loved this idea since the moment it was born. I guess they have liked it as much as I have, but there's something special for me. I've always wanted to have a weblog, and now I've been given this great opportunity of sharing my life experiences, texts, chronicles and other things with my two best friends and whoever who finds this address. I have been feeling a little lonely these days, and there's nothing better than friends when those kind of poisonous feelings find their way into your heart.

I hope we can always keep on updating it. And that's it. I believe you will get to know more about me as time goes by... I guess I've already written too much for today.
Here goes a small text in Spanish I found another day and I liked very much:

"Entre nosotros hay una estrella que aún brilla y nos da esperanza. Si crees realmente en el amor y su poder de curar hasta las heridas más profundas, te pido que pienses mejor y veas esta estrella. Es tan hermosa como tú... y bajo su luz, quiero dormir contigo esta noche. Sentiré el calor de tus brazos y la dulzura de tu rostro. Tal vez no te gustará escuchar esto así, pero la verdad es que solo puedo ser feliz contigo. Muchas gracias por los días que te quedaste conmigo. Espero que no te vayas cuando la mañana nos despierte... deja que el cielo nos mire con su suavidad"

Maybe a little bit cheesy. Lol, nevermind, it's great. Too bad I don't know the identity of the author.

See you, guys!



Nenhum comentário: