sábado, 31 de outubro de 2009

Nach der Party reden die drei Freunde...

Hello guys!
This is Luciano, and today I bring you a short conversation among three friends. Fortunately I could listen to everything they said and I can tell how it happened. Voilà:

"So... I guess this is the end, guys." he said to his two friends, who were sitting beside him on his left.
"What are you talking about?" asked one of them, F.
"It's over. I will never see this school again. Probably I won't see many of my classmates either. It's the end of an era."
"Yes, I totally understand what you mean, L." said A, the other friend, who had been sitting there silently, apparently lost in thought.
"It's not the end for us, though." whispered F. "It has just begun for us. I mean, for the three of us. We're not just school friends. We are bound to be friends forever. And our friendship doesn't just end here and now. It's something that goes beyond school affairs."
"Ha, but that's obvious, F." laughed L. He had sort of a sad smile spread on his face. "You won't get rid of me so easily. I will torment your lives for a very long time."
F and A laughed with him and for a second there wasn't anything sounding in the air than their laughs and the distant noise of the party. Then suddenly everything seemed to have been turned off and sorrow fell upon their hearts. They knew it wasn't the end of their friendship, but somehow a very beloved thing had been taken away from them. The sunny days at school were over. Now they were obliged by life to move on and start a new life. A new world of responsabilities and concerns was awaiting their arrival. And actually they were just about to enter on it. And that was perhaps what disturbed them at that very moment.
"I hope you will visit me at least twice a week." said A.
"Don't fool yourself. I don't want to be seen hanging out with a Law student. That would be utter shame for me." replied L laughing again.
"Thanks, I love you too." said A in a bored tone. She smiled slightly, though. "I will make sure you will marry a very annoying lawyer."
"Don't be redundant. Have you ever met or heard of a lawyer who's not annoying, F?" L asked his other friend.
"Never. And I don't believe in exceptions for this case." answered F, and although they all knew that he was kidding, he didn't smile this time.
"Besides," added L "I'm not going to marry a lawyer. My girlfriend wants to be an actress."
"Do you think you'll marry your girlfriend?" asked A, and now she was serious.
"Of course! Do you believe I'd be lucky enough again to meet another girl who would want to go out with me? I'm not so optimistic."

Things would really change sooner or later. But their friendship shall stay true until the very end.
Bis bald!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

nice pictures! very cute!^^--friend from korea